- Highway connections to all 12 main cities in Korea.
- Large cargo planes passing through the Cheongju International
- Connecting to Honam line(from Seoul to Mokpo) in 2014
10minutes to Sejong-City from KTX Osong Station
- According to a national climate evaluation covering 32 items
including flood and earthquake conducted by the NIER in 2012,
Chungbuk is identified the safest place among 8 Korean
- Osong Bio Valley : 59 companies related to Pharmaceuticals,
Medical devices including CJ CheilJedang, LG Life Sciences
and Hanwha Chemical etc.
- Osong Hightech Medical Complex : Providing world class
research labs to develop new drug & medical devices.
(Operating New Drug Development Center, Medical Device
Development Center, Laboratory Animal Center and Clinical Drug
- Osong Health Technology Administration Complex : Ministry of
Food and Drug Safety, National Institute of Food and Drug Safety
Evaluation, Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,
Korea National Institute of Health, Korea Health Industry
Development Institute and Korea Human Resource Development
Institute for Health & Welfare.
Korea Health Industry Development Institute, KHIDI, as a government (Ministry of Health and Welfare)-affiliated organization, has been devoted to produce the better and successful research outcomes through great investments in Health Technology(HT) R&D and to strengthen the global competitiveness in various sectors of Korean health industry, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, foods, cosmetics, and medical service.
Health Technology Transfer Center, HTTC, is a subsidiary of KHIDI, and the superintendent of health technology transfer and licensing in Korea. HTTC has performed various projects to foster technology performance, creation, and use of IP (Intellectual Property) such as technology marketing, international cooperation, and BIO KOREA etc.